Commercial Energy Assessments

Andrew WilliamsEnergy Performance Certificates

If a Commercial building is sold or let, it is a legal requirement to provide a the new owner / lessee with a Commerical EPC.

The assesment is completely different to a Domestic Energy Assessment.

A Commercial Engery Assessment can only be carried out by an accredited Commercial Energy Assessor

(also referred to as CEA or and NDEA)

The approved methods to be used is SBEM using proprietary software by the energy rating inspector.