As indicated in a previous notification, the QSi – Quantity Surveyors International are working towards staging a Conference (hopefully October 2011.)
We are looking for speakers:-
1) Who are at the forefront of QS work who can look into the future. Crystal balls aren’t essential but could be useful.
2) Can predict where will the work come from; what sort of skills will be required
3) Comment on work loads – Is it worth pursuing public sector work or is a dead duck in the current climate?
4) A public Sector QS to express his/her views on the future for that sector
5) Somebody with a Contractor’s background looking to see what a QS working
for a contractor or subcontractor in the future will be like.
If you are interested please contact me